About the exhibition:
The biggest trend of modern logistics is network and intelligence. Modern logistics with intelligent warehousing as its core is mainly embodied in automatic control, intelligent robots, intelligent handling, intelligent information and data software. In-plant logistics, material handling and modern manufacturing integration, intelligent storage system as an important part of the production system, has a pivotal role. It is estimated that by 2020, the market scale output value will exceed 100 billion yuan, which has huge market demand and development potential.
2020 Beijing International Intelligent Warehousing and Material Handling Technology Expo (SMTS2020) will be held on June 9-11 at the China International Exhibition Center in Beijing. It is expected to display an area of more than 20,000 square meters, bringing together more than 230 countries and regions from more than 20 countries and regions. The exhibitors attracted 30,000 domestic and international professional visitors to visit.
As an international event for smart warehousing, material handling, logistics packaging and automation technology, SMTS2020 is not only a commercial exchange platform, but also a gathering of industry professionals, bringing together advanced warehousing and handling systems and solutions to accelerate manufacturing, logistics and transportation. The e-commerce distribution and related service industry realizes intelligence, high efficiency and low cost, which will win more attention and business opportunities for you.
1. Presenting new products and new technology solutions for you: With its industrial cluster and global strategic advantages, SMTS works with more than 100 domestic and foreign media and industry platforms to achieve the perfect link between merchants and buyers, providing you with good business. Development Opportunities.
2. Diversified publicity mode: realize new product online, one-on-one interview promotion of exhibition website, Weibo WeChat public platform, exhibition prospect, exhibition report, and expand business opportunities after the exhibition.
3. Based in China, radiating the world: gathering well-known domestic and foreign merchants, such as KUKA, ABB, GUIDANCE AUTOMATION, FANUC, BYD, Hangcha, Jingdong, Southworth, Yi Gesi, etc., products related to transportation logistics, petrochemical, pharmaceutical Medical, in-plant logistics, electronic appliances, food and beverage, printing and packaging, automobile manufacturing, e-commerce retail and other fields.
1. Warehousing system: intelligent warehousing solutions, intelligent warehouse, storage supplies, racking systems, industrial doors and freight elevators, cleaning equipment and systems, air conditioning and lighting systems, safety and protection systems, sensors and sensing systems, pallets, rollers, materials Boxes, warehouse office equipment, warehouse construction, leasing and services.
2. Material handling equipment: AGV automatic guided truck, RGV shuttle, handling and conveying system, forklift, trailer, tractor, palletizing robot, handling robot, battery power and charging equipment, lifting handling equipment, lifting equipment, mobile Platform, hydraulic platform, drive technology, robots, accessories and accessories.
3. Packaging weighing and picking equipment: automatic order picking system, intelligent sorting system, label and barcode technology, lifting robot, packaging materials and technology, weighing and measurement, automatic identification technology, voice and RFID technology.
4. In-plant logistics and other services: smart factory and in-plant logistics solutions, industrial robotics and automation technology, auto parts handling and warehousing logistics solutions, e-commerce and express delivery services, Internet of Things (IoT), supply chain, Data and software, information systems.
1. Logistics warehousing collaborative innovation development summit forum
2. Application of AGV technology industry in intelligent warehousing
3. Material handling and in-plant logistics solutions
4. Supply chain and e-commerce distribution management innovation system
5. Auto parts handling and warehousing logistics solutions