Industrial robots are one of the hottest professions nowadays. There are many people who want to enter this field. Before entering this field, let's take a look at the basics of industrial robots.
Chinese Academy of Robotics
1. What is an industrial robot? It is a robot used in the industrial field, which is a multi-joint robot or a machine device composed of multiple degrees of freedom. It can accept human command, or it can be run according to the previously programmed procedures. Modern industrial robots can also act according to the principles of artificial intelligence technology.
2. The main technical parameters of industrial robots. Contains the number of axes, load, working domain, repeat positioning accuracy, and protection level.
3. The version of the industrial robot. Including collaborative version, foundry version, universal version, welded version, sterile version, clean version, clean room version, stamping version and spray version.
4. Which subsystems are there for industrial robots? Industrial robots consist of three major parts and six subsystems. The three main parts are the mechanical part, the sensing part and the control part. The six subsystems have a drive system, a mechanical structure system, a sensory system, a robotic environment exchange system, a human-machine exchange system, and a control system.
5. The freedom of industrial robots. It refers to the number of independent coordinate axes movement of the robot, excluding the degree of freedom of opening and closing of the tool at the end of the claw. The degree of freedom of the waist, shoulder and elbow is required for the positional operation of the industrial robot. The attitude operation requires pitching and biasing. Navigation, roll freedom. The freedom of industrial robots is designed according to its specific application, and can be less than 6 degrees of freedom or more than 6 degrees of freedom. It depends on the specific situation.
6. The body and arm of the industrial robot. The fuselage is an important part of the support arm. It is used to realize the movement of lifting and tilting. The fuselage must have sufficient rigidity and stability during design. To make the movement of the industrial robot flexible, the length of the guide sleeve of the lifting movement cannot be Too short to avoid jamming, but also equipped with guiding device; the structure should be arranged to fit the arm is the component that supports the static load of the wrist and the workpiece, especially the inertial force generated during high-speed movement. Will cause an impact and affect the accuracy of positioning.